Caring For Your Lash Extensions
How well you take care of your new lash extensions over the next few weeks will determine how often you have to get them filled. Refills are typically done anywhere from 2-3 weeks after the initial full application.
- Brush your lashes daily with your Lashforever re-usable mascara wand or a disposable wand
- Use Lashforever Shampoo to cleanse your lashes with a mascara wand and rinse with water
- If you want added volume use Lashforever DailyWear Mascara, as it easily rinses off
- Use Revive 7 to keep your natural lashes healthy and long during the wear of your extensions
- Avoid water for 24 to 48 hours after your initial application and refills
- Avoid saunas, steam rooms, hot yoga or any excessive sweating directly after application
- Avoid pulling, picking or twisting our lash extensions as it could pull out your natural lash
- Avoid using lash curlers as we have a variety of different curl styles to choose from
- Do not attempt to remove your lash extensions – see your Technician to have them removed
To keep your lashes full and always looking their best, ensure you book your follow up appointment for your fill with your certified Lashforever Technician to avoid having to apply a full set.
If you have any questions or require any further assistance, please contact Raeann at Les Beaux et Belles at (204)231-0819.